Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Glasses

Makaela got glasses for the first time this week.  She is so excited and can't wait to show all of her friends.  I think that she is nervous as well, but we keep telling her positive things about them to help encourage her.  

Allen Jr. and I also had to get new prescriptions, but our glasses will be in later in the month.  His was special order and mine was not going to be ready for 10 days.


3 comments:

  1. Tell her the glasses are fabulous! I had to get my first glasses when I was 14 (I think) and I was quite uncertain of wearing my glasses. Also, I love your new header photo with your son and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shannon. I will tell her about the glasses. She was able to see some friends today and I think it eased her mind some, they treated her the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think her glasses look great! Oh, and by-the-way, so does Justin! She looks older and mature!! Love the website! Karla, you are so creative! Love ya girl! Julie

    ReplyDelete