This blog is about my faith, family, homeschooling, crafts, hobbies and interest.
Monday, August 9, 2010
It's a Good Life the Lord Has Given Me
On Sundays with teaching Sunday School I usually miss what is going on in the service and when I come in it is hard to follow the flow and what is going on. Well....last night it was a really outstanding service and I was able to come in and get right in the service. One of the men was up talking about his health and the trials his family had been through, but he was saying no matter what "It was worth it all!" He was saying it was a good life and he was blessed, the Lord was good to him and his family. I later found out some of the others that talked were also along that train of thought. After he talked we had the song...."It's a good life the Lord has given me. I don't have to serve this world anymore. I have a family who cares and a God who never fails. Oh praise his name, I want to live my life for him." There was such a sweet and wonderful spirit during that song. It is a GOOD life the Lord has given me, many things to be thankful for and appreciate. Regardless of all the trials and tests we may go through it is still a good life. So I'm very thankful to the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen to that! Mom told me about what a good service it was, and what a good spirit you could feel.
ReplyDeleteIt is a good life the Lord has given us. . .we are so blessed to have been invited to second heaven. . .to serve the Great God of Heaven!
ReplyDeleteThings happen in life we can't change or control, but we have the option of choosing to go through these things alone or with Jesus.
Jesus is the answer for life's troubles.
That was one awesome service. . .all the testimonies of how the Lord was with them
"in" their "fire".